Monday, January 2, 2012

Art. Fashion. Photography.





                       

I went to Davao, my husband's hometown, for Christmas. While on our way to his village we saw this vandalized wall. We thought it was a beautiful spot to shoot something for my Lookbook and Chictopia addiction. It was a bit embarrassing to pose there because many cars are passing by. People from the public vehicles are looking at us haha. Maybe some of them find us weird because we were shooting at a place where not all people can appreciate. The statement 'TV is poision' caught our attention.

I am really happy that my husband supports me with things I am passionate about. I am also proud of him for taking these awesome photos.=) Enjoy! 

3 comments:

  1. hi
    i just discovered your blog tonight thru chictopia. you have great style. I'm adding you up to my blogroll!

    congrats on your wedding. :-)

    i'm sigh from cebu city

    here's a link to my blog
    http://i-dress-up-and-sleep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it..=) I'm new at this so pls bare with me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous look! I love it!
    You have a new follower! :)

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete